The American Sleep Collection Ultra Waveless Lumbar Waterbed Mattress provides all the pressure relieving support benefits of full depth flotation sleep, incorporated in the latest mattress design technology!
The Ultra Waveless Lumbar Waterbed Mattress features a multi-layered design to minimize motion. The waveless performance is additionally enhanced with Mid Body Lumbar Support. The Ultra Waveless waterbed mattress evenly supports your body in gravity neutral sleep, which enables you to float in a near weightless environment that virtually eliminates pressure and muscle tension.
The controlled heated fluid system allows the body weight to be distributed more evenly over the surface, eliminating pressure on various parts of the body. Digital temperature control enables you to precisely regulate your environment for the deepest most rejuvenating sleep. The motion and warmth of the bed helps a person to relax, improve his/her comfort levels and helps in producing better sleeping habits.
For hygienically clean + hypoallergenic sleep – the Ultra Waveless Lumbar Waterbed Mattress is ideal. The water chamber is easily accessible for periodic cleaning & maintenance with Deluxe Fill, Drain & Hose Kit included with your American Sleep Collection Waterbed.
Here’s What’s Included In Your Complete Kit:
Ultra Waveless Lumbar Waterbed Mattress:
- Multi-layered design featuring total mid-body support
- 24 mil premium aqua marine vinyl (color may vary depending on availability)
- Molded conch shell design top with Phase II air release valve
- L-seam construction with recessed black bottom
- 4-way hook & eyelet tethered support system
- Multi-Laminate dual color molded reinforced corners.
Premium Stand-Up Safety Liner:
- Durable, heavy-duty vinyl safety liner
- Heater compatible black vinyl
- Stand-up side construction
- Ample over-cut design
- Install to prevent water spillage in the case of a mattress puncture or separation
- For your peace of mind. Protect your furniture & floors from water damage in case of a mattress leak or puncture.
Premium Digital Solid State Heater:
- Meticulous construction, innovative technology & unequalled safety
- The industries safest heater pad and control design
- High-tech digital readout in degrees fahrenheit
- High contrast red/black illuminated interface
- Fully encased thermostat
- Independently replaceable heater pad and control
- Let’s your mattress & liner go the distance with even heat distribution
- Greater accuracy and longer lasting construction than competitors
- High-tech modular design
- Senses temperature with sophisticated computer chip
- State-of-the-art ultra-sensitive electronic control that holds the temperature to + or – 1/8 degree set point. Insures consistent & accurate temperature sensing and readout
Deluxe – Fill, Drain and Hose Kit:
- All you need to fill, drain and maintain your watermattress
- 8 oz. multi-purpose plus waterbed conditioner
- 8 oz. multi-purpose vinyl cleaner and protectant
- Venturi siphon super pump
- Single shut-off valve
- Perfect union
- Air extractor super burper
- Faucet adaptor
- 25 foot connection hose
Ultima – Custom Fit Contouring Mattress Pad:
- Generously filled with a “Billowy Cloud” of bonded polyester for an extra layer of padding & comfort
- 50% Cotton/50% polyester top offers breathable year round comfort
- Fits mattresses up to 18 inches thick. Ideal for today’s super pillow top mattresses
- Fully elasticized sure-grip™ skirt for a snug fit
- Machine wash & cool dry for best results
- Convert-A-Fit™: Convertible VersaFit™ design provides an exquisite fit on all mattress styles – high profile, waterbed, conventional and more
- King: 72″ w x 84″ l x 8.5-9″ h (depending on fill level)
- Queen: 60″ w x 84″ l x 8.5-9″ h (depending on fill level)
Warranty: 20 Year Limited Warranty on Water mattress. 5 Year Limited Warranty on Heater. 4 Year Limited Warranty on Mattress Pad.
Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing warranty service for this product, please contact Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994 or [email protected].
For use with hard-side wood waterbed frame (not included). Wood waterbed frame sold separately.
Due to vacuum packing for cost efficient shipping, it may take up to 30 days for wave reduced water mattresses to fully loft out and achieve maximum wave reduction performance.
There are no reviews yet.